My Blog List

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Lucky Pot of Gold !!!!!







Wishing you all a Happy St Paddy's Day and my wish is for you all to find your own lucky pot of gold !!!!

I actually went outdoors today and yesterday, I felt wonderful like a huge weight lifted from my shoulders
Just to be able to put on my boots and go for a ride and eat in a restaurant was heavenly !!
A little slice of normal !!

My arm is still weak but I can hold a tea cup for a moment or two and I am keeping up my physio, my ankle is getting stronger too~~~~~~ ohh that was so painful.

I miss crafting quite a bit and I am on my 16th book in 2 weeks.At least I have that to keep my mind busy.

We still have a lot of snow ... about 6-8 feet high snowbanks but the weather is getting milder lets all keep our fingers crossed it stays that way until all the white stuff is gone.
Thank you so much for coming by even tho my posts are not regular... I look forward to each visit from each of you.

13 comments:

Trish said...

Thanks for coming by my humble cooking blog. I have never made 'egg bread' unless it is similar to the Paska my mom made which had like a gadzillion eggs. Grin....but now I am going to find out just what you mean and try to find the best best best recipe. You deserve it! I was reading back on some of your posts and I am sorry to hear of your accident. I trust you are spending time browsing the blogs only and not doing too much whilst recuperating. Take care and I'm off to find an egg bread recipe that is simple and that even I can make!

BetteJo said...

Just not fair to get hit with more than one thing at a time like that. Hope it's all better soon and you'll be crafting and doing all the stuff you want to!

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Love these vintage cards. Glad to hear that you are doing better. Happy St. Pat's to you. laurie

Susie said...

Hi Diane,
Glad you were able to get out a bit and enjoy a bit of "normal" Hope the pain level is less each day.
xo

Brenda said...

Tread carefully and stay safe! We want you to be well and happy!

SmilingSally said...

I know what you mean when you say how good it felt to get out to eat. Cabin fever does that to you. I've had several surgeries and once was bed bound for six months. Just to walk out the door was a treat! I care.

Nola said...

Love your vintage St Paddy's cards. It's good to know you are able to get out, that usually helps! What would we do without books to keep us occupied? You'll have to post book reports and tell us what's worth a read!

nikkicrumpet said...

Sorry about your accident. It sounds like you're feeling a bit better so that is a great thing! It is amazing how much we take for granted until we can't do it anymore. But at least you're getting some good reading time in! That would be a huge treat for me.

Brenda Pruitt said...

That's a lot of books! Your eyes are probably tired too. With all these cute vintage images, maybe you need to get out the Modge Podge and decoupage when you feel better. It's easy on the hands.
Brenda

Lib said...

Glad to hear you're able to get out!:o)
Hope you have a great wk.
Blessins',Lib

Carole Burant said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day to you too, dear Diane:-) I'm so glad you've been able to get out and about...may your recovery continue to do so well!! It's been beautiful here as well and the snow is at last starting to melt. Still tons of it but at least there's hope that it will soon disappear! lol xoxo

Sharon said...

Happy St. Patrick's day to you.
I am glad that you are able to get out and about.
Prayers for you on healing a little more each day.
Glad to have you back on line.
God bless

Attic Clutter said...

Happy St Patricks Day to you too Diane..(:)
what a cute post for today ..
Good job an glad you can hold the tea cup (:)
hugs,Patty