My Blog List

Monday, April 6, 2009

Were still buried under a ton of snow !!

Check out that snowbank !!! That's in my front yard at this moment !!
Do you see the neighbors van there .... look for it above the snow bank ......see it now????
This is the neighbor snowblowing his back yard across the street !
This is my hubby shoveling out the car, do you see it???? its right in front of him under that snow !!
This is what I see every morning when I look out the picture window !!
We had ~~ANOTHER SNOW STORM~~ yesterday it was a doosy, they are calling for snow most days this week...............sigh.....................
Some of my dear friends in the blog world are showing their gorgeous flowers in their gardens, and all I have to show is my gray and white world, no flowers here not a single one.

This weekend I am leaving for Ottawa to visit my daughter, she tells me I wont need my winter jacket or boots, just Tshirts and light sweaters..... wow...... it will be heavenly.... but then I will come back to probably more snow than when I left..........sigh........
What can you do when you live in a snowglobe.......who ever is shaking my world can you give it a break till next year please!!!! (( Ha))

What's the weather been like in your neck of the world??

14 comments:

Susie said...

Hi Diane,
I can see why you'd be really tired of all this winter weather! I know I'm one of the "guilty ones" for posting spring flowers. Hopefully, you'll have some to post soon.
Enjoy the milder climate and your visit with your daughter :)
xo

Judy said...

I can't believe all that snow. We are having a very very dry winter. It has been cold with flurries over the weekend.

Carolyn said...

Hi Diane ,
Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog - like you have said in a previous post about lurkers - i wouldn`t know if you had been to visit - if you hadn`t have left me a comment .
I hope your snow goes - soon - we`ve had sunshine but still a little nippy out , spring is appearing even more now .

Nola said...

Unbefreakinlievable! I can not even imagine that much snow! That is more snow than I've seen in my whole life. I love to make "snow ice cream", I'd be in heaven all winter, with all the snow ice cream I wanted, wouldn't I?

Brenda Pruitt said...

I'm amazed car insurance around there even covers the damage from snow burying cars. Does it ever seep in and ruin anything? Diane, I don't know how you do it. I absolutely don't think I could live inside a "snow globe." (It won't be me shaking your world!) I wonder if the mental hospitals fill up around this time every year?
Brenda

SmilingSally said...

UGH! I would hate that.

Sharon said...

Sorry to see all that snow.
We lucked out this weekend again and just got a trace, but we had winds of 60+ and it blew the snow around for poor visiblty.
I like you am so ready for spring
It is so cold here and of course WINDY!!!
God Bless

BetteJo said...

I guess I can't complain about the inch we got last night that is mostly melted already. Hope the snow is gone when you get back from your trip!

LauraJ said...

Have hope the spring is really really coming soon!

Tipper said...

Wow at the snow!! I actually had snow in my neck of the woods this morning-but only about an inch. So nothing compared to yours. I know you must grow tired of it-but it is a lovely snow globe.

Attic Clutter said...

Hi Diane(:)
OH MY GOODNESS~~~!!!!! More of that icky white stuff in April UGH~!!
Sorry sorry sorry..
I thought our winter was a long one this year.. not compared to yours ..

OKA sandals ~ oh I am loving looking at them and hope to buy some soon... you could too an just save them till the ground dries(:)
I feel for ya all there~!
......as much as I love it(SNOW) in December it loses it appeal after that (:O)
big hugs-patty

Lib said...

Hi Diane,
Oh my what a snow!
We were 80 Sun. Flurries all day today 29 tonight. Then warm up .
Hope you have a great visit!
Blessins',Lib

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Oh My Goodness! That is a LOT of snow! Surely, Spring will be at your house soon! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. Have a wonderful trip. laurie

Terry said...

Wow! That's a lot of snow! Here in Ohio we've been having spring-like weather but the past two days we woke up to snow. Only an inch or so each day and it has melted away today thank goodness!
I also apologize for being a lurker...sometimes I just have nothing to say! LOL