4. What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child?
One year it was 2 dolls instead of one, another year it was a little green and yellow record player,and one year it was a real chemistry set. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
5. What items are on your kid’s wish list this year?
That's a good question as I have not received a letter addressed to Santa yet, but I have heard through the grapevine that they mostly want are fun things in their stockings ! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
6. What is your favorite holiday food?
That would be Christmas supper with ALL the trimmings ! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
7. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays?
Tradition every year demands I make something for my daughter, and I call it Noel Soon,last year it was a snowman holding a sign, this year its still a secret... I will blog about it soon,my daughter reads this and I dont want to spoil it for her .. hehehe... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
8. What is your favorite holiday movie?
A Christmas Carol ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
9. Favorite holiday song? Jingle bells of course !! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
10. Favorite holiday pastime?
Sitting with my family trading old memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~