My Blog List

Monday, August 18, 2008

More Pictures Again!!!!

This was taken yesterday, I went for an ATV ride with my son,we went quite far in the bush past acres of an old forest fire , you could see for miles where as it should of been full of trees, here I am on top of a mountain looking down, trust me it was pretty high up.We went out twice this weekend I just love going for rides, the fresh air and the scenery is so relaxing.God's country!!

Ok on to more pics of our trip.
This was our whale watching tour in Tadoussac, we were also taken to the Saguenay Fjord, it was just incredible!
Behind me you can see the zodiacs, I opted to go on a real ship LOL !!( a little chicken here)
Here you see me taking a picture of~ The Step~that's where the fresh water meets the salt water,neat eh!!!
Look at my outfit, a hoodie and a jacket and a rain poncho, it rained and it was COLD BRRRR ,when you leave the land and go on the ocean the temperature drops by quite a bit and it dosen't help that it was raining either,but you dress up and go see what ever it is you had plannedfor the day, nothing stopped us !!

Here is a whale we saw it was a Minke whale, we also saw a Fin whale and one Baluga whale.
This trip was a success !!
More costumes for you to see I just love looking at them , aren't they incredible, it was like going back to the 17th century you could imagine yourself there in that time.These people really enjoyed dressing up I recognized some people from years past who dress up for the festival.
There you have it for today more pictures tommorow !!

9 comments:

SmilingSally said...

Hi,

This is my first visit to your blog.

What a fantastic trip you had!

Anonymous said...

I just can't imagine anywhere being cold right now!
Brenda

Attic Clutter said...

HI Diane..
Oh those costumes are so neat , aren't they..?
LOVE you on the ATV..(:) I ride one too in the orchard..they are so much fun..Even we old gals to ride em (:) WELL I am older then you I meant me (:)
big hugs... Patty

Needled Mom said...

I love all the photos. It looks like it was a marvelous trip. We missed your posts while you were gone.

The crown is tooooo cute. Love it.

Michelle said...

HI! Just wanted to pop over and check out your blog since you did me the same. Nice to meet you and I love the eggs and the berries and the chickens....:)

Alexandra MacVean said...

Thank you for your birthday wishes yesterday! :)

Cookie said...

what beautiful pics and gorgeous costumes!
what a grand time you had!! ♥

Lib said...

Hi Diane,
Great to hear from You!
What a lovely trip you had.
Thanks for sharing the pics.
HAve a great wk.
Blessins',Lib

Tina Coruth said...

Diane, your wild side is showing on the ATV! That is a great shot. I was fascinated by the "step". I have never heard of that - where the fresh water meets the salt water. Very cool! And I love the costume photos. Thank you so much for sharing these wonderful photos!